Thursday, 18 August 2016

TIME TO BITE THE BULLET...


So here goes.

Time to finally bite the bullet and enter the 'blogosphere'.


After years of  reading countless, amazing blogs and following their progression and success, I want a go. I mean, why not? Blogging revolves around writing, photography, design and any topics that take your fancy - it sounds ace.


However, being the perfectionist I am, I know I am only going to be happy with constant, amazing quality so I'm already setting myself a pretty tough task. But let's have a stab at it and see what happens.


So if anyone out there happens to stumble across this post (miracles happen, right??) then stick around, hopefully (if real life can make time for it) there will be some more posts up real soon. I love love love travel so there's bound to be plenty of that kinda thang, along with some of my other little obsessions including interiors, fashion, beauty, baking and music. Sound good? I hope so because I am super excited about developing this little space of the internet into a personalised retreat I can come to to escape after a day at my rather dull 9-5 job. 


Also, we all love a follow on Instagram don't we, so nip on over and have a little scroll...ta!


I guess that's it for now. Leave a comment below if you enjoyed this introductory post or if you've just started a blog. I'm always looking for new blogs to sit down with a cuppa and spend 15 minutes reading about this and that.


Right, time to get posting!



Currently listening to: Smashed Pianos - Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment