Wednesday, 14 September 2016

MY (ever-changing) TRAVEL BUCKET LIST

I’ve had either a mental or written travel bucket list for a looong time now. During my teenage years, it was just places I dreamt about visiting but more recently its turned into a neatly written list with places and countries I just have to visit.



I love talking about travelling. Honestly, if you want to have a conversation with me, just talk to me about places you want to visit and you will have my undivided attention.

I caught the travel bug at a young age. I was fortunate that my parents not only wanted to continue visiting the places they dreamt about once they had children but also give us incredible experiences we would remember forever. From New York to Barbados to South Africa - I was used to long-haul flights quite young!

This ambition to visit as many different places as possible has stuck with me. Holiday planning is one of my favourite things to do. I find city breaks so incredibly exciting and make sure I pack in as much as possible every time.


Image source - Me!

I’m planning a month long (approximately) trip to South East Asia for next summer, once I’ve finished uni. However, of course there are just SO many other parts of the world I can’t wait to explore. Here’s my (current – it’s always expanding!) travel bucket list.

1. Canada
2. US West Coast (in particular San Francisco)
3. Greek Islands
4. South America
5. Prague
6. Australia
7. Dubrovnik
8. Berlin
9. New Zealand
10. Copenhagen 


So there we have it. The list of places I dream about flying off to the most.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Do you have a travel bucket list? If you could hop on a place tomorrow, where would you go?


If anyone has been to any of the above places and has any stories to tell or recommendations, please leave a comment below – I’d love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment